Tuesday 23 August 2011

Wedding Anniversaries

It warms my heart to see so many couple still in love after many years , as a DJ one of the best parts of the job is meeting people. I have done many wedding anniversary parties as a Mobile Disco in Manchester and one thing i have found meeting the couples  is all the Golden and silver wedding anniversary couples have is a friendly and  easy going nature and great sense of humour and  a truly fun loving outlook on life.



I myself have been married for 21 years and having an understanding partner and my partner having a great sense of humour have been the key to our marriage. So its should be no surprise that these type of events always seem to go well with lots of dancers on full dance floors but I always love seeing the floor at the end of the night full of couples smooching and clearly in love , with so much nastiness and bad news in the world it lifts my spirits to see nice , decent people having a great time who have spent a long time together and are still so very happy, that is why Wedding anniversaries are one of my favourite types of events to take my mobile disco show to.



As with all events I host I try to get as much information BEFORE the party , getting to know musical tastes , timings, and the venue details thorough planning helps ensure a great night and I try my best to play something for everyone and to get the dance floor as full as possible for as long as possible. 

Here below is a very short video from last Saturdays 25th Wedding anniversary


for further details see my website or fill in this CLICK HERE  simple on line form for a quotation