Monday 25 July 2011

New Wedding DJ Manchester Page

Just a bit of news on my website i now have a dedicated page for weddings detailing a little of what I do.

I always like to , where possible, have face to face meetings with potential customers,  way before the event and again closer to the date  to plan as much and as many details as possible to suggest new ideas ,this is  to give the benefit of my years of experience and to talk about the tone and type of party the happy couple require, I also like to emphasise how important a tidy and neat set up is in my opinion and why is a smart well presented DJ.

With social networking being so popular its not surprising how many people share photos of there friends parties and wedding receptions , and often I see photos where a lovely room and lovely guests and bride and groom in there best finery but a DJ has turned up with scruffy equipment with a birds nest of wiring and the DJ looks like he is going to an audition for a Movie part as a carnival extra!

I feel having a tidy set up and myself being dressed appropriately is important so my customers are never embarrassed by friends posting pictures from their wedding reception.

so to show this attention to detail I have made a dedicated DJ wedding page  which I hope will help couples  to make an informed choice.