Friday 8 June 2012

Ladies Darts Presentation Disco



Quite a while since I have written a blog but last night’s ladies darts presentation was a very good evening.

I started off my mobile disco show with the usual back ground music whilst all the ladies assembled and what a good turnout it was!
Considering this was on a Thursday night the turnout was very good indeed.






The trophies were laid out very impressively and the two wireless microphones I took became very useful for the announcements of the winners and runners up.

This Event was held inside  a lovely sized room at the;
  Denton Independent Social Club
which is at 1 Grosvenor Street Denton Manchester. This venue is also available for private hire for birthdays anniversaries and weddings so if you’re interested in hiring this venue why not give them a call on
0161 336 4340


It has comfortable seating a good stage and dance floor area and well stocked and efficient staffed bar.
The management of this venue were really lovely and helpful, if only all venues were as accommodating!

So after the formalities we started with a bit of karaoke in fact so much karaoke we had to stop so we could let the people who wanted to dance chance to have a good boogie!

Rob Star Mobile DJ at Denton Independent Social Club



Rob Star Mobile Disco at Denton Independent Social Club



 Unfortunately time caught us up and I had to finish, I do hope that I am invited back next year to host this wonderful event as I truly enjoyed hosting this event.